AKiTiO Node - Finally an affordable eGPU box
The Thunderbolt™ 3 eGFX box is a low cost expansion chassis designed to house an external graphics card. Connected to the computer via Thunderbolt 3, the additional GPU power instantly upgrades a regular laptop or a mini PC and makes it possible to do things that would normally require a high-end workstation or gaming computer. For video editors and colorists, the dedicated GPU reduces the time it takes to render the footage, a computer that was not powerful enough for a VR headset is now potentially VR ready and for those that like to play games, these can now run at much higher frame rates than before.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning fast transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps
- 1 PCIe (x16) slot supporting full-length, full-height, double-width cards
- Spacious enclosure for use with standard and large sized graphics cards
- Built-in 400W SFX power supply to provide extra power to GPU
- PCIe x16 slot supplying up to 75W of power
- 4 lane PCI Express 3.0 compliant interface
- Removable back panel for double-width cards
- Carry handle to easily transport the device
4 Lane PCI Express 3.0 Compliant Interface
Supports standard and large sized PCIe Gen3 x4 cards
The PCIe (x16) slot accepts full-length, full-height, double-width cards with enough space available inside the enclosure for both standard and large sized graphics cards. The four PCIe Gen3 lanes and the Thunderbolt 3 interface are capable of transfer rates up to 40Gbps, providing enough bandwidth even for the most demanding PCIe cards.
Extra power for graphics cards
40Gbps bandwidth of Thunderbolt 3
The four PCIe Gen3 lanes and the Thunderbolt 3 interface are capable of transfer rates up to 40Gbps, providing enough bandwidth even for the most demanding PCIe cards.