ASUS B250 MINING EXPERT LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with 19 PCIe Slots and USB 3.1 Gen1
- Maximize your mining connectivity and speed with 19x PCIe Slots, up to 32GB DDR4 2400 RAM, USB 3.1 Gen1 and Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery separates 19x PCIe slots into 3 groups, each with a dedicated 24-pin for reliable power performance
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with SafeSlot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- PCIe Slot State Detection provides a real time indication of the status of each GPU in your rig
- Voltage-stabilization Capacitors provides steady voltage from your power supply units to your GPUs
Designed for Crypto Mining
World's First 19-Slot Mining Motherboard
Max out your megahash rates!
ASUS B250 Mining Expert is the world's first mining motherboard to feature 19 PCI Express® (PCIe®) slots. With 18 PCIe x1 and one PCIe x16 slots on board, plus three zoned ATX12V power connectors, B250 Mining Expert lets you run up to 19* NVIDIA or AMD GPUs in parallel to max out your megahash rates!
Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery
Engineered to deliver the power your graphics cards need
B250 Mining Expert has been engineered to provide all the power your GPUs demand, cleanly and efficiently. The 19 PCIe slots are grouped into three distinct zones, each powered by its own, dedicated 24-pin ATX12V power connector — reducing wiring complexity and ensuring ample power delivery to all PCIe slots.
Stable, low-noise power for your GPUs
Stable, low-noise power is a serious benefit for 24/7 cryptocurrency mining. That's why we've engineered B250 Mining Expert with 19 decoupling capacitors. These quality components smooth voltages and reduce high-frequency noise, so your GPUs get the good-quality power delivery needed for reliable operation.
PCIe Slot State Detection
Easy management and debugging
B250 Mining Expert has built-in smarts to show the status of each and every graphics card from the moment you power up. The moment the Power-On, Self-Test (POST) screen appears, you'll see a graphical representation of the status of every slot — so you'll know instantly if there's a problem or whether your mining operation is good to go.
Mining Mode BIOS Optimization
Unlike some rival boards, B250 Mining Expert has a special Mining Mode that's enabled by default, removing the hassle of having to make BIOS-level changes that are necessary to maximize mining performance. Mining Mode sets the PCI Express speed to PCIe 1.0 and disables the Compatibility Support Module, so you get the best stability and compatibility right out of the gate.
Best Network Performance
Intel Gigabit LAN and ASUS LANGuard
B250 Mining Expert is equipped with Intel Gigabit Ethernet for the best throughput and lower CPU overhead, ensuring optimum performance from your mining rig.
ASUS-exclusive LANGuard employs advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput — protecting the B250 Mining Expert from lightning strikes and static electricity.
|Model||B250 MINING EXPERT|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1151|
|CPU Type||LGA1151 socket for 7th & 6th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/Celeron Processors|
|Supported CPU Technologies||Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* Not Compatible with Intel 8th Gen CPUs
|Onboard Video Chipset||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096x2160@24Hz / 2560x1600@60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
|Number of Memory Slots||2×288pin|
|Memory Standard||DDR4 2400*/2133***
Due to Intel chipset limitation, DDR4 2400 MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400 MHz.
** Due to Intel chipset limitation, DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133 MHz.
|Maximum Memory Supported||32GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express x16||1 x PCI Express x16 slot (@ x16 mode)|
|PCI Express x1||18 x PCI Express x1 slots|
|SATA 6Gb/s||4 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (gray)|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC887|
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|LAN Chipset||Intel I219-V|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|PS/2||1 x PS/2 keyboard port1 x PS/2 mouse port|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|RJ45||1 x RJ45|
|USB 3.1||4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports|
|USB 1.1/2.0||2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports|
|Audio Ports||3 x Audio jacks support 8-channel audio output|
|Onboard USB||1 x USB 2.0/1.1 connector support additional 2 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector support additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
|Other Connectors||1 x CPU Fan connector
1 x Chassis Fan connector
1 x COM header
1 x Front panel audio connector
1 x S/PDIF Out connector
1 x CLRTC
1 x System Panel connector
|Dimensions (W x L)||12.0" x 9.1"|
|Power Pin||3 x 24-pin EATX Power connectors
3 x 4-Pin AUXPWR Connectors
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
|Features||ASUS Special Features:
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Slot
64MB Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS3.0, ACPI 6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)*
* Windows 7 64-bit is only supported when using 6th Generation Intel Processors
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x I/O shield
1 x Support DVD
1 x User's manual