Gas-Spring Adjustable Articulating Monitor Arms let you place your LCD displays wherever you want them. Suspending the monitor up off your desk, the arm reduces desktop clutter and frees up valuable desk space. Even better, the counterbalanced gas-spring arm lets you easily adjust the monitor to the most comfortable position, helping reduce strain on your neck, shoulders, and eyes. The Gas-Spring Adjustable Articulating Monitor Arm enables endless monitor adjustment and smooth movement in any direction, including height up and down, extension / retraction forward and back, monitor tilt, swivel, and rotation for ideal ergonomic alignment. And unlike the competition, our mounting arms are rated for large monitors including most 32" models, making it perfect for any home or office.
Smooth Full-Range Motion: Effortlessly raise, lower, pull, push, and adjust your monitor with gas-spring assistance for the perfect working position and most comfortable viewing angle.
Easy Setup: Organize your workspace and clear desk space by raising your monitors off the desk surface. Setup is quick and easy using the included edge clamp or grommet mount, so you'll be ready to go in minutes.
Supports Most 32" Monitors: Each arm supports up to 19.8 lbs. of weight, making it capable of supporting most 15" ~ 32" monitors. The high-strength steel and aluminum construction guarantees enduring quality.
- Compatible with displays with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 VESA patterns
- Supports most 15" ~ 32" displays
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum and steel
- Supports two displays weighing up to 19.8 lbs. each
- Gas-spring pneumatic assist makes free motion effortless
- Displays can be individually swivelled ±90° to get the optimum viewing angle
- Rotate displays ±90° to easily switch between landscape and portrait display orientations
- Cable management clips help keep your workstation neat and tidy
- Easy installation flexibility with clamp or grommet mounting