Hyperscale Efficiency, Lowest TCO
- Scalable 8TB and 10TB capacities
- 10TB drives deliver up to 25% more petabytes per rack
- Advanced Write Caching feature for 20% boost in random write performance over last-generation HDDs
- Reduced TCO thanks to lowest 10TB power and cooling costs and lower weight
- Integrates easily in hyperscale and high-density data center applications with both SATA and SAS interfaces
- 24x7 data availability backed by a 2.5M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty
- Advanced wide-weld sealed drive design and field-proven technology for long-term reliability
- Protect data where it lives—on the drive
- Help protect data-at-rest and comply with corporate and federal data security mandates with Seagate Secure
*Compared to 8TB hard drives.
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative. The Seagate Exos X10 (formerly Enterprise Capacity 3.5 Helium) hard drive is designed to otter high capacity and drive down the total cost of ownership (TCO) in today's large-scale data centers. Maximize your storage density and read/write performance while slashing power and cooling costs. Featuring an industry-leading drive design constructed with premium materials, these products also deliver long-term reliability.
Imagine 9PB in a 42U Rack
The Seagate Exos X10 hard drive is engineered to lower the total cost of ownership in today's large-scale data centers. You can build maximum-density storage solutions that scale to meet your future capacity needs—while slashing your TCO.
Built for Speed—Right Where It's Needed
The Seagate Exos X10 hard drive lets you turbocharge data transfers with dependably fast read/write performance. Get 20% better random write performance over previous-generation HDDs. Manage increasing volumes of data in cloud data centers much faster thanks to advanced write caching algorithms.
Minimal TCO. Maximum Reliability.
The lowest power consumption in its class helps you drive down power and cooling costs. Dramatically reduce IOPS/watt while improving rack density thanks to lowest-in-class drive weight.
Better hermetically sealed design means a more dependable drive. Premium materials ensure maximum reliability. For industry-best data security, these drives even offer SD&D, SED, and TIPS support.
- 5-year limited warranty
- 10 grams lighter per drive (2% lighter in a 42U rack)
- 2.5M hours MTBF (mean time between failures)
- 550TB/yr workload rate limit (10x desktop drives)